the search for 'neo'...

11.10.04

rumble in the bronx

sheesh i leave you kids alone for ONE weekend, and all of a sudden its the crips and bloods dancing to their own verson of west side story.

this message goes for EVERYONE:

i started this blog to have some fun and blather about topics that occassionally weigh heavily on my mind. at first this effort was beneficial solely from a venting perspective - i never really expected people to read my shit. but as people began to read me (go figure), this quickly became a method for me to bounce my thoughts off of my respective readers. i appreciate anyone who takes time to add their two cents to mine, even if their two cents plus my two cents only adds up to three cents.

whatever, i dont 'do' math.

one thing that (i think) sets my blog apart from most other blogs is that i try to always respond to your comments. i am thankful that you took time to drop me a line, so its my responsibility to drop you one too. if i occassionally fuckup on this duty, i apologize. keep writing me and i will (try to) keep writing you.

getting an open dialogue rolling on this blog is important to me. DONT FUCK IT UP!! you can respectfully disagree and even have a bit of tongue and cheek humor with one another, but keep your 'tiffs' to yourselves (or your respective blogs). hell if you want, just make fun of me (most of you already do).

its never personal, its just a blog.

my blog is never serious, it is always irreverent, and occassionally neanderthal-esque in its humor. it would be hypocritical for me not to appreciate readers who write in the same manner. but that is not to be construed as an acceptance for someone who is being an asshole.

dont write like an asshole.

if someone is acting out (and i disapprove), ill sort it out with them. if you have issues with how someone is acting (or writing), then please shoot me an email (hooizz@gmail.com). its not your job to police this blog, just like its not my job to police yours. BUT having said that, i dont want any of you to feel uncomfortable. so if you DO feel uncomfortable, i will gladly take your feedback and pass it along (even if i dont necessarily agree). what they do with that feedback is a different story altogether. ha!

now shake hands and keep the punches above the belt.

cheers

hooizz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home