the search for 'neo'...

4.10.04

my soul mate?

i once ate cheesy hot dogs (and assorted meat products) for 18 days straight, just to prove that i could. i once ran twenty sixe point two miles, just to prove that i could. i once ran around a rugby pitch in front fifty thousand screaming fans, just to prove that i could.

paul newman i am not, but i DO enjoy chowing down on an occasional egg or few.

i dont consider myself ultra competitive - i dont cry if i lose (but then again, i dont lose very often), i just consider myself someone who enjoys overcoming life's challenges.

so i guess its natural that i feel the way i feel, when a friend of mine tells me that one of her ex-boyfriends was her 'sexual soulmate'. understand that im not interested in her in that kinda way... except a tiny part of me is whispering (sexual soulmate? i betchya im better than him...).

i dont even know this guy!

but wouldnchya know, part of me (a really small part) wants to step upto the plate, and swing for the fences.

PS - oh yeah, ive also run around a restaurant with condoms on my ears, just to prove that i could. ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home